In response to COVID-19, the Department of Defense is prioritizing the protection of our forces—including service members and their dependents, civilians, and contractors—maintaining mission readiness, and supporting the whole-of-government effort to fight this virus. The Department’s latest updates on COVID-19 are available HERE.
The Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) is monitoring changes to the status of operations within the defense industrial base. Please email DCMA at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any specific operational impacts to better inform our mission.
Please include the name of the company; location and/or mailing address; CAGE code (if known); government programs potentially impacted; description of impact (e.g., closure, production degradation, etc.); and an appropriate point of contact for follow-ups.
The Department’s latest updates on COVID-19 are available HERE.
Additional memoranda in connection with virus response:
Additional contracting information related to COVID-19 issues on the Defense Pricing and Contracting (DPC) webpage HERE.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has several programs to assist small businesses impacted by COVID-19. All of their resources, including loan programs, guidance, and information for government contractors can be found on their COVID-19 business guidance and loan website.
Please see this request for information (RFI) from the Defense Logistics Agency, which is conducting market research on industry capabilities for PPE that protects against viral contamination, specifically COVID-19.
If you have PPE to donate, please see FEMA’s How to Help page.
FEMA’s How to Help page includes a series of email addresses for companies that are willing to sell or donate medical supplies, produce products related to the COVID-19 response, and have non-medical supplies, services or equipment.
Submit an unsolicited proposal through the Air Force Office of Small Business Programs under 15 U.S.C. 644(k)(14) for referral to an Air Force buying activity: email@example.com
Please make sure your proposal’s content and protective markings conform to procedures and requirements of FAR 15.605, DFARS Subpart 206.3, and AFFARS Subpart 5315.6.
Cover page for unsolicited proposal is found HERE
SBA ASSISTANCE IN RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS
Small business owners in all U.S. states and territories are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). The Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
Disaster Assistance for COVID-19
Economic Disaster Loans
Guidance for Businesses & Employers
Paycheck Protection Program Form
SBA Federal Contracting Guidance for Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus
Learn how PTACs can help your small business HERE.
The Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) is monitoring changes to the status of operations within the defense industrial base. Please email DCMA at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any specific operational impacts to better inform our mission. Please include the name of the company; location and/or mailing address; CAGE code (if known); government programs potentially impacted; description of impact (e.g., closure, production degradation, etc.); and an appropriate point of contact for follow-ups.
Inquiries that are unrelated to operational changes, but are connected to COVID-19 impacts on the defense industrial base should be directed to the Office of Industrial Policy at email@example.com.
- OSD Defense Pricing and Contracting policy related to COVID-19: https://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/pacc/cc/COVID-19.html
- OSD Industrial Policy info on COVID-19: https://www.businessdefense.gov/coronavirus/
- OSD DPC site containing info on letter contracts: https://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/ccap/cc/jcchb/html/Topical/letter_contracts.html
- MITRE site with up-to-date information regarding federal authorities, contractual vehicles, and initiatives available to support the COVID-19 response: https://aida.mitre.org/covid/
- Official AFWERX COVID-19 site containing their front door, resources, and updates: https://www.afwerx.af.mil/coronavirus.html
- AF COVID-19 CRT RFI: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/86f054d89ca943e4b009d4b02e41ded5/view?keywords=COVID-19&sort=-modifiedDate&index=opp&is_active=true&page=1
- Joint White House/FEMA/CDC: https://www.coronavirus.gov/
- USA Government: https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus
- DHS: https://www.dhs.gov/coronavirus
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/
- FEMA: https://www.fema.gov/coronavirus
- FDA: https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/counterterrorism-and-emerging-threats/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
- SBA: https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- Acquisition.gov: https://www.acquisition.gov/coronavirus
- DoD: https://www.defense.gov/Explore/Spotlight/Coronavirus/
- Washington Headquarters Service: https://www.whs.mil/Coronavirus/
- Air Force Public Affairs page dedicated to COVID-19 response: https://www.af.mil/News/Coronavirus-Disease-2019/
White House Coronavirus (COVID-19) Task Force
The COVID-19 Task Force portal for public information, working in conjunction with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Health and Human Services, and other agency stakeholders. This portal will link to the appropriate Federal agency website as the authoritative source for that information as necessary.
Centers for Disease Control and Protection (CDC)
The CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) landing page is the latest public health and safety information from CDC and for the overarching medical and health provider community on COVID-19. The site contains consumer and medical information on how the virus spreads, symptoms, prevention and treatment, stigma, cases and what to do if you are sick, along with frequently asked questions.
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
The FEMA “How to Help” page provides information on ways individuals and businesses can support COVID-19 response efforts.
The USA.gov page catalogs all U.S. government activities related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). USA.gov can support both English and Spanish content.
Army Office of Small Business Programs - https://osbp.army.mil/Home/Coronavirus
Follow the following CDC pages for additional COVID-19 information.